Saturday, July 2, 2011

Life has been... Life...

I promised myself when I started this blog that I would actually keep up with it... I obviously have not held true to that...  Life is very different from when I last posted, but when it gets you down, you just have to get up, dust off and keep going...  Or if you're me, run away with your camera and your thoughts...

Some shots I've taken since I was last here....


Sunset from bridge on Burton Road
June 23, 2011





How can something so creepy crawly, create something so intricate and beautiful... I hate a spider, but I appreciate their art... Sometimes... 



Something about a lily just makes me smile... 




Who doesn't love salsa....



...or a chilled strawberry on a hot day?


Hopefully I'll be back soon...  Until then, stay sweet my friends....   I'm off to whip up a Strawberry Delight!

Happy 4th of July Weekend!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment